I’m sure it’s not been easy to stay inside over the last couple of weeks. But one thing all of us need to keep in mind is that this is the best option we have for the moment.
But for most of us, the hardest part is to make sure that we keep ourselves occupied and engaged. It’s very easy for us to fall into that routine and monotony and end up depressed. But the upside of that dreary sentence? Turns out, it is just as easy to engage ourselves as well.
So to sort of help out, I’m going to call out a few questions below that might just help you figure out what to do until this whole COVID-19 situation tides overs
- What are your hobbies?
- What were your hobbies growing up?
- When you need to relax, what do you like doing?
- What is the one thing you can keep doing over and over again?
- What is one skill you’ve always wanted to learn?
- What is one talent you’ve always wanted to improve on?
- What were some topics you wanted to learn more about?
So write down your answers to these questions. Tackle these one by one and see which of these you can do at home with what you already have. If you don’t think you have what you need, there’s a good chance there are a few youtube videos out there that’ll help you learn otherwise. If you can’t do some of these at home, skip these and make a new list
And just to help a little bit more, here are some of the things I’ve been doing in the last 3 weeks to keep myself occupied!
- Binging on old TV series
- Binging on movies
- Online Courses on LinkedIn
And a few other things I want to do are,
- Exercise – maybe/maybe not 😛
I know my list doesn’t look like much, but I’m going to keep adding to it!
What are you doing to keep yourselves occupied? Do comment and share and help!